Folic Acid 400µg With Vitamin B12 aids in forming building blocks of DNA & RNA which are needed for protein synthesis in all cells.
Folic Acid is part of the B vitamin family. There is a high need for Folic Acid for rapidly growing tissues such as that of a fetus and for rapidly regenerating cells such as red blood cells and immune cells.
Folic Acid is an important vitamin for everyone. Folic acid works perfectly in combination with Vitamin B12 to form healthy red blood cells.
Folic Acid has become vital to women’s health in terms of trying to conceive and especially during early pregnancy to prevent birth defects. It is extremely important in fetal development and health bodies worldwide recommend Folic Acid supplementation at 400µg per day.
Here is a summary of some benefits of Folic Acid 400µg With Vitamin B12:
- Highly essential before & during pregnancy
- Contributes to normal maternal tissue growth
- Prevents defects during the development of the unborn baby
- Reduces tiredness & fatigue
- Aids in forming healthy red blood cells
- The normal function of the immune system
Each easy-to-swallow Tablet contains 400µg of Folic Acid which is the recommended daily intake. Along with this. our Folic Acid is combined with Vitamin B12 to escalate the benefits provided to you.